- INSIDER rounded up the 11 least healthy menu items on the current US McDonald's menu (including seasonal items).
- The worst drink or dessert you can buy is the strawberry or chocolate shake.
- The unhealthiest food overall is the Big Breakfast with Hotcakes.
INSIDER has rounded up the 11 unhealthiest foods, drinks, and desserts that you can find on a McDonald's menu in 2017 (including a seasonal item or two), based on calorie count, fat content, sodium, and sugar (where applicable).
From classic Chicken McNuggets to indulgent breakfast platters, read on to learn the worst McDonald's menu items you can order (for your health, anyway).
SEE ALSO: The 12 healthiest McDonald's menu items
FOLLOW US: INSIDER Food is on Facebook
11. Sweet BBQ Bacon Beef Burger
This 1/4-pound burger topped with BBQ sauce, bacon, crispy and grilled onions, and melted cheddar cheese has almost as many calories as two and a half regular McDonald's cheeseburgers.
38 grams of fat
1,310 mg of sodium
10. Signature Sriracha Crispy Chicken Sandwich
This crispy chicken breast sandwich is topped with spinach, kale, crispy onions, tomato, melted cheese, and Sriracha sauce. You can get two McChickens for the same amount of calories.
33 grams of fat
1,430 mg of sodium
9. Six-Piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders
Chicken tenders battered and fried in buttermilk can really pack a punch when it comes to sodium.
40 grams of fat
2,040 mg of sodium
See the rest of the story at INSIDER